Used Chevrolet Suburban
Find Your Next Used Chevy Suburban at Mike Anderson Chevrolet
Here at Mike Anderson Chevrolet, we’ll happily introduce you to the latest new Chevy Suburban, but if you’re on a tighter budget, we know you’ll probably be more interested in a used version of this famous SUV. The Suburban is the longest running single nameplate in the auto industry, so there are plenty of used models on the market. While you probably won’t be looking into a Suburban from a half century ago, you might be interested in a late model used version here at Mike Anderson Chevrolet.
Used Chevrolet Suburban
The Suburban has been around since 1936. It’s a well-established sport utility vehicle that has followed a relatively simple recipe. Every used Suburban model you find will have a few key features in common:
- A big V8 engine under the hood
- Seating for at least seven and as many as nine passengers
- Huge towing and hauling capacity
- Rear-wheel or all-wheel drive
- Serious off-road capability
- Enormous cabin space with plenty of upscale amenities
Since you’re shopping for a used Suburban, you can expect to find all of those features. Of course, there have also been some changes over the course of the production of the Suburban that you probably want to keep in mind when you’re shopping for a used model. Here are some of the major landmarks in the last decade:
- 2006: The Suburban received the OnStar telematics system for the first time.
- 2007: The Suburban got standard safety features including traction and stability controls, and seat side airbags were introduced.
- 2015: Prior to the latest generation, the Suburban was sold in both light and heavy duty trim levels, with 1500 and 2500 designations respectively. For the current generation, Chevrolet dropped the heavy duty version.
- 2015: The Suburban now gets the updated OnStar system with 4G LTE wireless and in-car WiFi connectivity.
Visit Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville
Here at Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville, we’re happy to show you the current 2015 Chevy Suburban in our showroom, or any other used version in our inventory. Come visit us at Mike Anderson Chevrolet to find your next SUV. We’re just off I-65 at 1550 E. 61st Ave. in Merrillville, IN, just a few minutes west of Gary, and we hope to see you soon!