2019 Chevy Traverse RS vs. Premier Trim Comparison near Highland, IN
Selecting the 2019 Chevy Traverse is an easy decision because of its many benefits and features, but selecting the perfect trim can prove to be a little more difficult. That’s why Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville is here to assist you! We’ve compared two popular Traverse trims, the RS and Premier, for your convenience.
To learn more about each trim, continue reading. You can also reach out to our Chevy dealership near Highland, IN for more information by sending a message or calling (219) 947-4151. Don’t forget to check out the new vehicle inventory for the RS and Premier for trim package availability. Once you’ve decided on a preference, schedule a test drive with your favorite model.
2019 Chevy Traverse RS vs. Premier: Similarities
Expect the same excellent performance from both the 2019 Chevy Traverse RS and Premier. Both trims are equipped with the 3.6L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive is standard, while all-wheel drive is optional. Apart from performance similarities, there are a number of helpful and advanced features on both models, which you can view below.
- LED daytime running lamps
- Fog lamps
- Bose® premium audio system
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with navigation and 8-in. diagonal color touchscreen
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Heated front seats
- 7-passenger seating
- Universal Home Remote
- Teen Driver technology
- Surround Vision
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Park Assist
2019 Chevy Traverse RS vs. Premier: Differences
Do you need details on the differences between the Chevy Traverse RS and Premier? Below, you can find key highlights on each trim.
- High-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps are standard on the RS, while LED headlamps are standard on the Premier.
- You’ll find heated power outside mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators on both models, but the Premier’s come with an auto-dimming feature.
- 20-in. dark android painted aluminum wheels are standard on the RS, while 20-in. Argent metallic machined face aluminum wheels are standard on the Premier.
- Heated rear seats are standard on only the Traverse Premier.