2019 Chevy Traverse Premier vs. High Country Trim Comparison near Highland, IN
Have you finally decided on the new 2019 Chevy Traverse as your next SUV? Before you make a definite decision, consider two sought-after trims: the Chevy Traverse Premier and High Country. These top-of-the-line trims have the features you’re looking for, but only one has the options to meet your specific needs.
Continue reading to learn more, and once you’ve come to a decision, check out the new Premier and High Country inventories to see which trims our Chevy dealership near Highland, IN has in stock. For more information or to schedule a test drive, contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville by sending a message or calling (219) 947-4151.
2019 Chevy Traverse Premier vs. High Country: Similarities
Under the hood of both the Traverse Premier and High Country, you’ll find the 3.6L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission. On top of the excellent powertrain platform, you can expect a host of other enjoyable features with both the 2019 Traverse Premier and High Country.
- LED headlamps
- LED daytime running lamps
- Fog lamps
- Heated power auto-dimming outside mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
- Bose® premium audio system
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with navigation and 8-in. diagonal color touchscreen
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 7-passenger seating
- Wireless charging
- Teen Driver technology
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot
- Surround Vision
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Park Assist
2019 Chevy Traverse Premier vs. High Country: Differences
Although the 2019 Chevy Traverse and High Country have certain similarities, they are also unique in many ways. From styling details to driver-assist availability, see what the Chevy Traverse Premier vs. High Country have to offer you.
- Front-wheel drive is standard with the Premier, while all-wheel drive is standard with the High Country.
- A heavy-duty cooling system is standard with the Traverse High Country and optional on the Traverse Premier.
- IntelliBeam headlamps are standard on only the Chevy Traverse High Country.
- You’ll get 20-in. Argent metallic machined face aluminum wheels on the Traverse Premier and 20-in. polished aluminum wheels on the Traverse High Country.
- The Following Distance Indicator, Forward Automatic Braking, and Front Pedestrian Braking are standard on the High Country and optional on the Premier.
- The 2019 Chevy Traverse Premier starts at $46,695 MSRP, while the 2019 Chevy Traverse High Country starts at $54,395 MSRP.