2019 Chevy Traverse LT vs. RS Trim Comparison near Highland, IN
Have you decided that the 2019 Chevy Traverse is the best SUV option for your lifestyle? Great! Now it’s time to select the trim package that will best meet your needs. From technology to interior amenities, each Chevy Traverse trim is designed to benefit various types of drivers, but you’ll find that only one can meet your requirements. Continue reading to learn more, or check out the LT and RS inventories at our Chevy dealership near Highland, IN for availability. For more information or to schedule a test drive, contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville by sending a message or calling (219) 947-4151.
2019 Chevy Traverse LT vs. RS Similarities
When it comes to similarities, you can expect the same great performance no matter which 2019 Traverse trim you select. Both vehicles are equipped with the 3.6L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission. You’ll also be given the option between front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. Additional similarities include:
- High-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps
- LED daytime running lights
- Fog lamps
- Heated power outside mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- 7-passenger seating
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot
- Teen Driver technology
2019 Chevy Traverse LT vs. RS: Differences
From pricing to technology, you will notice a ton of differences between the new 2019 Chevy Traverse LT vs. RS. The following information details the main distinctions between each trim level for your research purposes.
- The Chevrolet Infotainment System with 7-in. diagonal color touchscreen is standard on the LT. You’ll find the Chevrolet Infotainment System with navigation and 8-in. diagonal color touchscreen on the RS.
- Comfort and convenience features like the Rear Camera Mirror and heated front seats are available on only the Traverse RS.
- Technologies like the Universal Home Remote and Surround Vision are also standard on only the Chevy Traverse RS.
- While each vehicle is built to keep you safe, the Traverse RS includes driver assist features like Rear Park Assist and Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert for added peace of mind.
- The Traverse LT is equipped with 18-in. bright silver painted aluminum wheels, while the RS comes with 20-in. dark android painted aluminum wheels.
- The 2019 Chevy Traverse LT starts at $36,595 MSRP, while the 2019 Chevy Traverse RS starts at $44,295 MSRP.