2019 Chevy Traverse LS vs. LT Trim Comparison near Highland, IN
Are you interested in the new Chevy Traverse, but aren’t sure which trim level is best for your needs? Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville has details on two popular trims: the 2019 Chevy Traverse LS and LT. Below, you can explore their similarities and differences to get a better idea of which one works best for your needs.
If you’re already set on the 2019 Traverse, check out the new Traverse LS inventory or LT inventory at our Chevy dealership near Highland, IN for available trims. Once you make a selection, schedule a test drive at your earliest convenience. For more information, contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville online or by calling (219) 947-4151.
2019 Chevy Traverse LS vs. LT: Similarities
Although the Chevy Traverse LS and LT are unique, they do share some features. In the list below, you’ll find a host of excellent features that are standard on both 2019 Chevy Traverse trim packages.
- 3.6L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission
- Front-wheel drive standard; all-wheel drive available
- High-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps
- LED daytime running lamps
- 18-in. bright silver painted aluminum wheels
- Chevrolet infotainment System with 7-in. diagonal color touchscreen; includes Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and voice-command
- Teen Driver technology
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot
- Rear Vision Camera
- 98.2 cu.-ft. of cargo space
2019 Chevy Traverse LS vs. LT Differences
From outside details to pricing, you can expect a number of differences between the 2019 Chevy Traverse LS vs. Traverse LT. Explore what you can expect on both trim packages below.
- The Chevy Traverse LS comes with black-painted mirror caps, while the LT comes with body-color mirror caps.
- Heated power outside mirrors are standard on the Traverse LS. Heated power outside mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators are standard on the Traverse LT.
- Heated front seats are available on the Traverse LT only.
- The Traverse LS allows for up to eight passengers while the LT allows for up to seven.
- The Traverse LT is available with cloth or leather seating, depending on which package you select. Standard seating is included with the Chevy Traverse LS.
- You can expect pricing to start at $24,095 MSRP for the Traverse LS and $36,595 MSRP for the Traverse LT.