2019 Chevy Tahoe vs Toyota Sequoia Differences near Crown Point, IN
Are you in the market for a new full-sized SUV, but don’t know which model best meets your specific needs? Let Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville assist you! We have the details on two of the most popular options: the 2019 Chevy Tahoe vs. 2019 Toyota Sequoia. For more information on each of these models, continue reading our in-depth comparison article. Once you’ve decided, you can learn more about the 2019 Tahoe here, or browse new vehicles in the inventory at our Chevy dealership near Crown Point, IN for available trims.
In this comparison, we’ll be looking at the 2019 Chevy Tahoe Premier, starting at $63,895 MSRP, and 2019 Toyota Sequoia Platinum, starting at $64,410 MSRP.
Both models are standard with a V8 engine, the Tahoe a 5.3L EcoTec3 and the Sequoia a 5.7L iFORCE V8. Should you choose to do so, you can equip the 2019 Chevy Tahoe with a 6.2L V8 engine, which boasts 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque. When it comes to transmission options, the Tahoe gives you more than one option as well. It’s standard with a 6-speed automatic transmission and optional with a 10-speed automatic transmission. Unfortunately, the Sequoia only offers a 6-speed automatic transmission. Both vehicles, however, are available to equip with a 2WD or 4WD drivetrain.
Interior & Exterior Features
Whether you care more about comfort or style, these two full-sized SUVs have nearly everything you could ever want in a vehicle. However, the Chevy Tahoe stands out in more than one way with interior and exterior features.
- Full leather seats are standard on the Chevy Tahoe while the Sequoia has leather-trimmed seats.
- Black roof-mounted side rails come on the Chevy Tahoe while the Sequoia has silver roof rack rails.
- High-intensity discharge headlamps are standard on only the Chevy Tahoe.
Technology & Safety Features
Do you need the latest state-of-the-art technology to assist and accommodate your daily drive? While the Toyota Sequoia has many benefits for drivers, it cannot compete with the technological advances that come with the Chevy Tahoe.
- A 4.2-in. informational display is standard on both models, but the Tahoe gives you the option to select a display with an 8-in. screen as well.
- The 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot is standard on the Chevy Tahoe and unavailable on the Toyota Sequoia.
- The Bose® Centerpoint® surround sound 10-speaker audio system is exclusive to the Chevy Tahoe.
- Rear seat entertainment is optional on the Chevy Tahoe only.
Schedule a 2019 Chevy Tahoe Test Drive Today!
Take the new Tahoe for a spin at our Chevy dealership near Crown Point, IN. Set up your appointment by filling out our easy-to-use online form or call (219) 947-4151 to speak with a team member directly. Should you have any questions on the new Chevy Tahoe, contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville online.