2019 Chevy Tahoe vs Nissan Armada Differences near Crown Point, IN
Is it time to add a new full-sized SUV to your driveway? These models are perfect for large families that are constantly on the go because they offer reliability, extensive cargo capacity, and so much more for drivers to take advantage of. If you’re stuck on which model to select, consider two popular choices: the 2019 Chevy Tahoe and 2019 Nissan Armada. This comparison page will help you define the differences between these models so you can pick the right one for your needs. Should you need more information on the Tahoe, you can learn more here. You can also browse the new vehicle inventory for available Chevy Tahoe trims.
We’ll be looking at the 2019 Chevy Tahoe Premier, starting at $63,895 MSRP, and 2019 Nissan Armada Platinum Reserve, starting at $63,100 MSRP.
When it comes to engine options, the 2019 Chevy Tahoe gives you more options. Choose between the 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine and 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. The Nissan Armada is only offered with a 5.6L V8 engine. Tahoe drivers can also choose between a 6-speed and 10-speed automatic transmission while the Nissan Armada is only available with a 7-speed automatic transmission. No matter which vehicle you choose, you’ll have the option between a 2WD and 4WD drivetrain.
Interior & Exterior Features
Whether you need more comfort options for rear seat passengers or prefer exterior cargo options, there’s an interior or exterior feature for all types of drivers on the Chevy Tahoe and Nissan Armada. Look below to see their main differences.
- The Chevy Tahoe seats up to nine passengers while the Nissan Armada seats only up to eight.
- Heated second row seats come with the Tahoe exclusively.
- The Tahoe offers the option of roof-mounted side rails or roof rack cross rails. The Armada only offers roof rails.
- High-intensity discharge headlamps are standard on only the Chevy Tahoe.
Technology & Safety Features
If you need the latest vehicle technology, the Chevy Tahoe and Nissan Armada have what you’re looking for. While they share features, like a Bose® brand premium audio system, they have many different tech and safety options for you to consider.
- You’ll find a wireless charging station on only the Chevy Tahoe.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® capability is standard on the Tahoe exclusively.
- OnStar® services come only with the Chevy Tahoe.
- Keep an eye on your new driver when you’ve not in the vehicle with them thanks to Teen Driver technology. This is only standard on the Chevy Tahoe.
Schedule a Tahoe Test Drive Today!
Test drive the new Tahoe at our Chevy dealership near Crown Point, IN at your earliest convenience. When you arrive for your appointment, a product specialist will be waiting with the model you’ve chosen. Reach out to the Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville team by sending a message or calling (219) 947-4151 to speak with a team member directly.