2019 Chevy Tahoe vs GMC Yukon XL Differences near Crown Point, IN
Do you need a full-sized SUV to handle your hectic life? When choosing a new vehicle for your family, you want to ensure you pick the one that has the amenities you’re looking for. Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville has compared two popular models to make your search a little easier. In this article, you’ll learn more about the benefits of both the 2019 Chevy Tahoe and 2019 GMC Yukon XL, so continue reading to get started. Learn more about the new Chevy Tahoe and view the new vehicle inventory at our Chevy dealership near Crown Point, IN to search available Tahoe trims.
In this comparison, we’ll be looking at the 2019 Chevy Tahoe Premier, starting at $63,895 MSRP, and 2019 GMC Yukon XL SLT Standard Edition, starting at $58,695 MSRP.
Both the Chevy Tahoe and GMC Yukon XL are standard with the powerful 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine, which delivers 355 HP and 383 lb.-ft. of torque. However, the 2019 Chevy Tahoe gives drivers another option. You can choose the available 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine, which delivers 420 HP and 460 lb.-ft. of torque. Both vehicles are available with either 2WD or 4WD as well.
Interior & Exterior Features
Although the GMC Yukon XL provides more passenger and cargo space the Chevy Tahoe makes up for it in other ways. You can view interior and exterior features on the 2019 Chevy Tahoe and GMC Yukon below.
- Heated second row seats are standard on only the Chevy Tahoe.
- 20-in. polished aluminum wheels are standard on the Chevy Tahoe and 18-in. bright machined aluminum wheels come with the GMC Yukon XL.
- The hands-free power programmable liftgate is standard on the Chevy Tahoe exclusively.
Technology & Safety Features
If you’re seeking advanced safety and technology features, you’ll want to choose the 2019 Chevy Tahoe. This SUV is packed with the latest state-of-the-art options to help you get from point A to point B without a problem. View tech and safety availability below.
- The Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound 10-speaker audio system is standard on the Chevy Tahoe exclusively.
- Wireless charging is also only standard on the Chevy Tahoe.
- The 4.2-in. diagonal color driver information display is standard on both models, but the Chevy Tahoe gives you the option to add the 8-in. version.
- Although safety systems like Forward Collision Alert and Front and Rear Park Assist are standard on both models, only the Chevy Tahoe is equipped with Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert.
Schedule a Tahoe Test Drive Today!
Get behind the wheel of the new Tahoe when you make a test drive appointment at our Chevy dealership near Crown Point, IN today! For more information on the Chevy Tahoe, contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville online or by calling (219) 947-4151.