2019 Chevy Tahoe vs Ford Expedition Differences near Crown Point, IN
Are you looking for a new full-sized SUV to accommodate your family? Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville has two popular suggestions for you to consider: the 2019 Chevy Tahoe and 2019 Ford Expedition. In this comparison, we’ll look at their similarities and differences to help you make an educated decision. If you’re already interested in the new Tahoe, browse the new vehicle inventory at our Chevy dealership near Crown Point, IN. You can also learn more about the Chevy Tahoe here.
In this comparison, we’ll be looking at the 2019 Chevy Tahoe LT, starting at $54,195 MSRP, and 2019 Ford Expedition XLT, starting at $52,130 MSRP.
The Chevy Tahoe and Ford Expedition offer very different performances. The Chevy Tahoe is equipped with a 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine while the Expedition includes a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine. Premium Smooth Ride suspension does what its name implies for the Tahoe while the Expedition is equipped with suspension-multilink independent rear suspension. You have the option of a 4×2 or 4×4 drivetrain on both models.
Interior & Exterior Features
The interior and exterior features on the Chevy Tahoe and Ford Expedition are perfect for your needs, whether you’re dropping the kids off at school or need to do multiple errands in a day. However, these models are not exactly the same, so look below to decide which one has the specific features you’re looking for.
- The Chevy Tahoe has seating for up to nine while the Expedition only seats up to eight.
- Tri-zone automatic climate control is standard on the Tahoe while the Expedition only comes with single-zone climate control.
- A power programmable liftgate is standard on only the Chevy Tahoe.
- The power moonroof is also standard on only the Chevy Tahoe.
Technology & Safety Features
Staying connected and protected is important to busy, modern drivers. 2019 Chevy Tahoe and Ford Expedition drivers will be pleased to know their technology and safety options, but again, the Tahoe comes out on top with its offerings.
- The 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot is standard on only the Chevy Tahoe.
- The Rear Seat Entertainment System is optional with the Chevy Tahoe only.
- You can also expect the Bose® premium 9-speaker audio system with the Tahoe exclusively.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert is optional on only the Chevy Tahoe.
- Teen Driver technology helps keep an eye on your new driver when you’re not in the vehicle with them. This is exclusive to the Chevy Tahoe.
- Also optional on only the Tahoe is Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
Schedule a Tahoe Test Drive Today!
You can take the new Tahoe for a test drive when you schedule an appointment at Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville. Book a spot at your earliest convenience, and don’t hesitate to reach out to our Chevy dealership near Crown Point, IN for more information by sending a message or calling (219) 947-4151.