2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 vs. 2018 Nissan Titan Near Gary, IN
Are you searching for a capable mid-sized pickup truck equipped with all the tools your daily drive requires? We have two models that will surely cater to those needs: the all-new 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 and 2018 Nissan Titan. In this article, we’ll explore Chevy Silverado 1500 vs. Nissan Titan differences to help you come to a decision with ease. You can learn more about the Chevy Silverado 1500, and browse through the new vehicle inventory at Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville to explore Silverado 1500 models and trims.
In this comparison, we’ll be looking at the all-new 2019 Chevy Silverado LT Trail Boss Crew Cab with 4WD, starting at $49,795 MSRP, and 2018 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SL with 4WD, starting at $50,860 MSRP.
Under the hood of the 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 you’ll find the powerful 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management technology, an 8-speed automatic transmission, and four-wheel drive. The Nissan Titan has a 5.6L V8 engine with Variable Valve Event and Lift technology, a 7-speed automatic transmission, and four-wheel drive.
The Chevy Silverado 1500 also comes equipped with skid plates, the StabiliTrak® stability control system, and Electric Power Steering. Additionally, the 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 is fitted with the Z71 Suspension Package with 2-in. factory lift and Rancho monotube shocks. It provides better ground clearance, and improved approach and departure angles.
Interior & Exterior Features
The Chevy Silverado 1500 share some features, like a leather-wrapped steering wheel and heated front seats, but in what ways to they differ? In the list below, you’ll discover the many differences that set the 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 and 2018 Nissan Titan apart.
- A 10-way power driver’s seat is optional on the Silverado 1500 while the Nissan Titan comes with an 8-way power driver’s seat.
- The Off-Road Appearance Package, available only with the Chevy Silverado 1500, contains a bed-mounted sport bar, premium soft roll-up tonneau cover, and off-road assist steps.
- A power sunroof is optional only on the 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500.
Technology & Safety
Do you need the ultimate technology and safety systems to ensure your day runs smoothly? Both pickup truck models have great options, but the Chevy Silverado 1500 has features you’ll fully benefit from.
- Teen Driver technology is standard on the Chevy Silverado 1500 and unavailable on the Nissan Titan.
- The 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot is exclusive to the Chevy Silverado 1500.
- Also exclusive to the Chevy Silverado 1500 is OnStar® & Chevrolet Connected Services.
Schedule a 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 Test Drive Today!
If the new Silverado 1500 has what you’re looking for, schedule a test drive at our Chevy dealership near Gary, IN at your earliest convenience! For more information, contact the Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville team by sending a message or calling (219) 947-4151 to speak with a product specialist directly.
Leave a Message Below