Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Program
If you’re interested in paying less for a brand new vehicle but don’t trust the reliability of a used one, then there is a solution for you: the Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Program. The best of both worlds meet in the middle when it comes to the certified pre-owned Chevy models at our dealership in Merrillville, IN. Does the CPO program sound of any interest to you? Then keep reading to learn more.
Should you have any questions along the way, give our Chevrolet dealership in Merrillville, IN a call at (219) 947-4151.
How Does a Chevy Qualify for the Chevy Certified Pre-Owned Program?
- Be within current six model years
- Be within a maximum of 75,000 miles on the odometer
- Have a clean title and pass a Vehicle History Report
- All safety recalls must be completed by the Chevy dealership selling the vehicle
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Program Benefits
Why should you choose a certified pre-owned Chevy model? There are a number of reasons why buying CPO is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. Chevy CPO models come with the following advantages:
- A 6-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty with $0 deductible (from original in-service date)
- A 12-month/12,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty with $0 deductible, whichever comes first
- CPO Scheduled Maintenance Program with two included maintenance visits
- Vehicle exchange program – able to return the vehicle to the dealer within the first three days or 150 miles (whichever comes first) if you aren’t satisfied
- Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- 3-month trial of OnStar® services including the Guidance Plan
Visit Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville!
Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville has an expansive certified pre-owned vehicle inventory to choose from. All you need to do is figure out which one you’d like to take home! Once you’ve decided, schedule a test drive at your earliest convenience.