All-New 2019 Silverado 1500 vs 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic near Crown Point, IN
Did you know that the 2019 Chevy Silverado comes in two different forms? The all-new 2019 Chevy Silverado was recently announced and is the latest model, while the 2019 Chevy Silverado Classic (also known as the Silverado 1500 LD) is the model that preceded the all-new Silverado. While the biggest difference between the two vehicles is related to design and style, the all-new Silverado 1500 has been upgraded in other ways as swell. Learn more about their similarities and many of the new features you can expect on the all-new 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500.
Check out our all-new Silverado 1500 trims page for more details on each model, and browse new vehicle lease specials to save when you lease the all-new Silverado 1500. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville by sending a message or calling (219) 947-4151.
Redesigned to match driver expectations and needs, the all-new 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 is by far the most advanced in the vehicle’s history. Packed with a great selection of engines and many other superb features, you’ll want to drive home during the test drive!
- In addition to the 5.3L V8 engine that’s standard on the Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, the all-new Chevy Silverado 1500 is available to be equipped with a 6.2L V8 engine as well. You’re also given four other outstanding engine options.
- Chevrolet redesigned the cargo bed to be lighter, larger, and stronger. You’ll find high-strength roll-formed steel, 20 percent more cargo volume than competitors, and 12 standard tie-downs.
- The spacious cabin of the all-new Silverado 1500 offers more passenger volume and discreet storage compartments.
- The rear camera mirror doubles as a video screen to provide the driver with a wider field of vision behind the vehicle.
There’s no doubt that the all-new Silverado 1500 and Silverado 1500 Classic are unique in their own ways, but because they’re cut from the same cloth, they do share some similarities. For instance, you receive the same cab options, which includes the Regular Cab, Double Cab, and Crew Cab. Both vehicles are also available with the Z71 Off-Road package. This package includes bold features like black wheels, black Chevy bowtie emblems, off-road tires, and more. Additional similarities include:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot
- Daytime running lamps
- StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system
- Teen Driver technology
Our team highly recommends both pickup trucks for your daily driving needs. Of course, only you can decide which one has the exact specifications to fit your requirements. Check out the new vehicle inventory to browse available all-new 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 and 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic models. You can also schedule a test drive at our Chevy dealership near Crown Point, IN.