2016 Chevrolet Trax vs. 2016 Nissan Juke
The current 2016 Chevy Trax and the 2016 Nissan Juke are both small crossover utility vehicles. They’re both efficient and versatile. Either one could deliver the right blend of capability and features. So which one do you decide to drive home? It might seem like a tough choice, but we’re here to make it easier.
- Fuel Economy: The Chevy Trax is more efficient with a fuel economy estimate of 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway with front wheel drive. The Nissan Juke rates at an EPA estimated with 28 mpg city/32 mpg highway.
- Cabin Space: The Chevy Trax provides more space, with more head room, leg room, and shoulder room, and more front hip room, when compared to the Nissan Juke. The Trax boasts a total of 111.5 cubic feet of passenger volume, compared to the 97.2 cubic feet on the inside of the Juke.
- Cargo Space: When it comes to cargo the story is the same—the Juke offers 10.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats, and up to 35.9 cubic feet when you fold down the rear seats, while the Chevy Trax offers far more cargo space with 18.7 cubic feet behind the rear seats, and 48.4 cubic feet with the rear seats down.
- Complimentary Maintenance: The Chevy Trax receives up to two years worth of complimentary scheduled maintenance—which means that Chevrolet will take care of your oil changes, regular 27-point inspections, tire rotations, and more. No such benefit comes with the Nissan Juke.
- Safety: The Chevy Trax comes with rear seat side impact airbags and front knee airbags. The Juke does not offer those features. The Trax comes standard with the OnStar system, with features like automatic collision notification, enhanced roadside assistance, and emergency assistance. The Nissan does not get a similar feature.
Visit Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville
Here at Mike Anderson Chevrolet, we’ve got the all new Chevy Trax in stock at our Merrillville showroom. We’re just off I-65, only a few minutes from Gary and anywhere else in Northwest Indiana, so come visit us today at 1550 E. 61st Ave. in Merrillville, IN.