2016 Chevrolet Trax vs. 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Are you thinking of upgrading to a brand new subcompact crossover? The 2016 Chevy Trax and the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport are both top choices in this segment. Of course, as a smart shopper, you probably want to know exactly how they compare. See for yourself how these models stack up side by side below:
- Fuel Economy: The Chevy Trax is rated by the EPA at up to 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway with front wheel drive and six-speed automatic. The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is rated at a relatively good 25 mpg city/32 mpg highway based on EPA estimates in the most efficient configuration. It’s clear that the Trax will save you more on gas.
- Technology: Every version of the Chevy Trax comes standard with the Chevy MyLink infotainment system and the OnStar Telematics system, which now includes OnStar 4G LTE wireless connectivity and in-car WiFi hotspot. You won’t find any of those features on the standard Mitsubishi Outlander.
- Maintenance: The Chevy Trax is sold with two years of standard included maintenance. You’ll have to pay for all your maintenance with the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Factor that into the price when you compare these two models!
- Space: The Chevy Trax gives you more headroom in both rows of seating.
- Price: Compare the two most affordable models equipped with automatic transmission and you’ll find that the Chevrolet Trax is less expensive than the Outlander Sport.
It’s clear that the Chevy Trax is the better choice in this comparison—it offers more efficiency, more technology, and more perks than the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, and it’s even more affordable!
Visit Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville
You can find the all new Chevy Trax here at Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville, just off I-61. We’re located at 1550 E. 61st Ave. in Merrillville, IN, not far from Gary and anywhere else in the Indiana area. You can test drive the Trax, and the rest of the Chevy lineup right now, so come visit us today!