2016 Chevrolet Impala vs 2016 Nissan Maxima
The 2016 Chevrolet Impala and the 2016 Nissan Maxima are large sedans that should appeal to drivers who want a spacious, upscale, mainstream model at an affordable price. There simply aren’t very many competitors in this class, so it’s especially important to compare these two sedans side by side to figure out which one is going to give you more for your money before you make a decision. See for yourself how they stack up below:
- Price: Price isn’t everything, but it’s an important place to start. The Chevy Impala starts at about $5,000 less than the Nissan Maxima. The Impala has an MSRP of only $27,920. The Maxima will set you back a minimum of $33,235 MSRP.
- Fuel Economy: You can see the price difference getting even bigger when you start to compare fuel economy estimates. The Chevy Impala is rated by the EPA at 22 mpg city/31 mpg highway in the base model. The Maxima is rated by the EPA at 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway rating. The Impala will obviously burn less gas.
- Telematics: The Chevrolet Impala comes standard with the OnStar telematics system, which gives you automatic emergency services, enhanced roadside assistance, and 4G LTE wireless connectivity with in-car WiFi hotspot. The Maxima does not come with any of that standard.
- Cabin Space: The Impala offers a massive 123.8 cubic feet of cabin space, compared to the 112.9 cubic feet of cabin space in the Maxima. That translates into more room for you and your passengers to stretch out.
- Cargo Space: The Impala gives you more cargo space as well, with 18.8 cubic feet. The Maxima only has room for up to 14.3 cubic feet of space.
Visit Mike Anderson Chevrolet
Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville is the top Gary area Chevy dealer and we have the latest 2016 Impala in stock now. We’re located at 1550 E. 61st Ave. in Merrillville, IN, just off I-65, so come visit us today to check out the new 2016 Chevrolet Impala or any other model in the current Chevrolet lineup.