2015 Chevrolet Trax vs 2015 Nissan Juke
2015 Chevy Trax
2015 Nissan Juke
The subcompact crossover class is up and coming among drivers in the Gary and Merrillville area, and the 2015 Chevy Trax and the 2015 Nissan Juke are both leading choices in this increasingly crowded segment. While the Nissan Juke has been around for a few years, the Trax is all new, so it boasts the latest features, and the latest engineering. Let’s see how these two small crossovers matchup:
- Fuel Economy: Both of these little SUVs are equipped with small turbocharged four-cylinder engines. The Trax earns an impressive EPA estimate of 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway rating when configured with front-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmission. The Nissan Juke is only capable of 28 mpg city/32 mpg highway according to the EPA estimates with a continuously variable transmission and front wheel drive.
- Technology: Every model of the Chevy Trax is equipped with OnStar Telematics with important features like automatic collision notification, enhanced roadside assistance, stolen vehicle tracking, automatic airbag deployment notification, and more. The Nissan Juke simply doesn’t offer those features. The latest OnStar system also gets 4G LTE wireless connectivity and in-car WiFi hotspot—again, a feature that’s missing in the Juke.
- Warranty: Both vehicles get 36,000-miles/3-years worth of bumper-to-bumper limited warranty coverage. Nissan only gives you 60,000-miles/5-years of powertrain warranty coverage, while Chevy gives you 100,000-miles/5-years of powertrain coverage.
- Complimentary Maintenance: The Chevy Trax comes standard with two years worth of complimentary scheduled maintenance including oil changes, regular 27-point inspections, a tire rotation, and more. Nissan doesn’t offer this perk.
- Safety: The Chevy Trax gives you a standard side impact airbag and knee airbags. That’s something missing in the Nissan Juke.
Visit Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville
Come check out the all new Chevy Trax here at Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville, just off I-61. We’re just a few minutes from Gary and anywhere else in Northwest Indiana, so come visit us today at 1550 E. 61st Ave. in Merrillville, IN to find out more about this exciting little crossover. We think you’ll find that it’s clearly the better choice than the Nissan Juke!