Chevrolet Technology Center
Are you buying a new Chevy car, truck, or SUV with advanced technologies you’re unfamiliar with and want to learn more about? In this research page, we’ll take you through some of the most popular Chevy tech features so you can use them to their full advantage.
Browse the new vehicle inventory at our Chevy dealership in Merrillville, IN to search vehicles available with Chevy technology. We encourage you to give us a call at 219-947-4151 with any questions about the Chevy technology featured on this page.
The Chevrolet MyLink™ infotainment system is intuitive, simple to use, and conveniently located in every Chevy vehicle. Features include:
- 7-in. diagonal, high-resolution color touch screen
- Bluetooth® wireless technology to connect music, entertainment, and contacts from your phone to the infotainment system
- Hands-free calling
- Enhanced voice control
- Pandora® Internet Radio and Stitcher™ Smart Radio apps
- Gracenote® technology
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with three-month trial
4G LTE Wi-Fi™
A long car ride won’t be a struggle with 4G LTE Wi-Fi™. A fast reliable connection in your Chevy vehicle means you can stream content and manage your business on the go without using up every last bit of your mobile phone data plan.
- Connect up to seven devices at once
- Download apps, audiobooks, and music to your vehicle’s touch-screen
- Connect to your vehicle with the myChevrolet Mobile App to keep track of your data plan
New Chevy vehicles include a trial period of OnStar® services, which include the following features:
- SOS Emergency—contacts an OnStar Advisor to send help in the event of a collision
- Security—helps you find your vehicle if it is stolen and sends a notification to your phone if the alarm is activated
- Navigation—provides turn-by-turn directions to your destination
- Connections—uses the 4G LTE Wi-Fi to turn your vehicle into a mobile hub
- Vehicle Manager—provides advanced vehicle diagnostics for repair and maintenance purposes
Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™
If you own an Apple or Android device, you can seamlessly integrate it with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™. This allows you to connect your smartphone to the infotainment screen for easy access to your contacts, apps, calendar, playlists, and more.
Chevrolet Tech Center at Mike Anderson of Merrillville!
Would you like more information on any of the features we covered in the Chevrolet Technology Center research page? Send the team at our Chevy dealership in Merrillville, IN a message online or call 219-947-4151 to speak with someone directly.